From ECE Information Technology ServicesJump to navigationJump to search
ECE Information Technology Services
Please select one of the HOWTO collections:
- HOWTOs For Users
- HOWTOs for all users of ECE computing infrastructure
- HOWTOs For Researchers
- HOWTOs for the ECE research community
- HOWTOs For Instructors
- HOWTOs for the ECE teaching community
- Kaiser power outage (February 20, 2021)
- There is a power outage planned for the Kaiser building on Saturday, February 20, from 10 am to 2 pm. This outage is necessary as part of the MacLeod construction project.
- File and mail migration (2020)
- In October and November 2020, ECE IT will be performing migrations of two major systems that will affect ECE users. A file migration involves some disruption during each user's cutover period. The ECE e-mail migration will happen seamlessly and with negligible disruption for the majority of users.