From ECE Information Technology ServicesJump to navigationJump to search
ECE Information Technology Services
Please select one of the HOWTO collections:
- HOWTOs For Users
- HOWTOs for all users of ECE computing infrastructure
- HOWTOs For Researchers
- HOWTOs for the ECE research community
- HOWTOs For Instructors
- HOWTOs for the ECE teaching community
- Network Switch Upgrades (July 2-3, 2015)
- In order to upgrade two network switches, there will be a network disruption on Thursday July 2 and Friday July 3, between 5:30am and 7:30 am on each day. Many ECE websites will be unavailable, and network connectivity in the ECE and wireless networks will likely be interrupted.
- ECE Network Storage Outage- Resolved (June 1, 2015)
- The ECE network storage system housing home directories and group data experienced an outage starting late last night. Network storage connectivity has been restored. End-points using NFS to mount network storage should reboot their systems to ensure stable access to storage. Please click above for more information.