From ECE Information Technology ServicesJump to navigationJump to search
ECE Information Technology Services
Please select one of the HOWTO collections:
- HOWTOs For Users
- HOWTOs for all users of ECE computing infrastructure
- HOWTOs For Researchers
- HOWTOs for the ECE research community
- HOWTOs For Instructors
- HOWTOs for the ECE teaching community
- Unplanned outage: Network file server smbhome.ece.ubc.ca (May 11, 2020)
- File server smbhome.ece.ubc.ca went down at 17:59 on May 10 due to failure of its physical host. All network file share services have been restored.
- Slow Internet (March 10, 2020)
- ECE is the target of an ongoing Denial of Service attack. ECE IT staff are working with UBC Network admins to restore normal service levels as soon as possible.
- Lost outbound messages from webmail (May 15-16, 2019)
- A change in the configuration of ECE webmail caused outbound messages sent from webmail to be dropped and discarded. Affected senders have been notified individually.